Sunday 1 December 2013

Day 60 (26th Novemeber 2013) of the restoration of my Series 2 Land Rover

Day 60

The chains are on the tailgate and the sills have been put on. I do think 'Jane-May' is really looking good. I think everything is really starting to come together now.








She is really looking like a looked after Series 2. I am getting really excited about driving her again. Mind you, driving her is an experience in itself. LOL You really do have to think about what you are doing all the time. But the greatest driving experience I have ever had. Just wish we could take her for the MOT now. LOL

We went to the Series 2 Owners Club pub meeting on 16th November 2013. It was a great time and we saw some great vehicles. One of them wasn't a Series 2, but it was a great talking point. You will see by the photos.

I know this isn't a Series 2, but I think it is great. I would love to have a go. LOL

Love the badge on the front grill.

The owner takes this to shows. That is why there is an information sheet on the back

These are the other vehicles that were at the pub meeting. Some of us were not able to come in our Series 2's. I do hope I will be able to go in 'Jane-May' in the new year.

Well that is it for now.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment