Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 43 (27th September 2013) of my Budget Restoration of my Series 2 Land Rover

Day 43

Hurray, the weather has been good again today, thank goodness. I really did think it was going to rain this morning, but it didn't and we have done all of the first coat of the Brunswick Green paint on the bulkhead. So it is looking so much better. It is really warm today, so we are hoping to get the second coat on today. If not, as long as the weather is still good it will be tomorrow (28th Sept).

Here are all the photos that I have taken to show off the first coat of the Brunswick Green. You don't realise how long it takes to paint a bulkhead LOL. But it is so much better now.

 
Drivers (right) side view of the bulkhead in the first coat of Brunswick Green

Head on view of the bulkhead
 

 
Front drivers (right) side view of the bulkhead

 
Full rear view of the whole chassis and bulkhead

 
Close up view of the front drivers (right) side of the bulkhead


 
Close up view of the passengers (left) side of the bulkhead

Can you tell that I am really happy to have the first coat of the good green on. LOL I really did hate looking at the yuk green paint. I gave Paul a big hug and made his favourite tea for getting the bulkhead painted in the Brunswick Green. Even he said, he was glad to see the back of the yuk green, but not as happy as me LOL.

That is all we have managed to get done today. So roll on tomorrow, so that we can get more done.

I really think 'Jane-May' is going to look fantastic when she is finished, don't you.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment