Monday 21 October 2013

Day 53 ( 21st October 2013) of my Budget Restoration of my Series 2 Land Rover

Day 53

Well I have just checked the bank today and the refund from '*addocks' has just gone it. That has taken a total of 2 weeks and 3 days to get the refund. We had been told by a couple of people that they drag it out when it comes to refunding money they owe you, but this ridiculous.

The weather has been awful today and we have not been able to get anything done. So lets hope the weather is better tomorrow. That is all I seem to say these days, hope it is better tomorrow.

Anyway, I thought I would remind you were we are up to. So here is a picture again of the tub and the windscreen on my lovely 'Jane-May'.


Watch this space to see how everything is going. Don't forget, you can comment on the each of the posts in the blog and I can let everyone know what you all think of the restoration.

Debbie (getting very excited about everything again)


No comments:

Post a Comment