Sunday 8 September 2013

Day 37 (4th September 2013) of my Budget Restoration of my Series 2 Land Rover

Day 37

Loads of funning around again today has eaten into the time we have today for working. But we will get to it very soon.

Now that the chassis is finished, it can be painted. For a change I have not done the painting LOL. Paul got the paint brush and paint out and painted all of the rear of the chassis. This is the first coat of paint and the axles will need to be painted also.

Here are the photos of the newly repaired chassis. I think it looks very sexy in black LOL

First coat of black on chassis

This is looking really good and I think it looks sexy in black LOL

High view of the chassis. This is a good view of everything
 
We are now ready for the second coat of paint and the axles to be painted. That will have to wait until tomorrow now. It is not so warm today and we are all feeling the cold.

So until tomorrow
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment